WhenFriday – SundayJune 12 – 14, 2020
VenueRoehampton University, Elm Grove Conference CentreAddress: Roehampton Ln, London SW15 5PH, United Kingdom
Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
- Attending in RETCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
The International Academic Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology 2019 – RET – took place on September 5-7, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain. This premier academic conference not only lived up to expectations, but far exceeded them. This is due to both the high-quality content presented at the event and the audience’s active participation in discussions. Albania, the United States, Nigeria, Ghana are just some of the countries the participants came from.
So what topics were featured in the program? The list is rather long, but here are a few examples: curricula challenges in computing and IT disciplines, ontology for public e-government services, and others. The scientific committee of the event reviewed over 100 submitted abstracts and papers submitted. After a double-blind selection process, the most relevant and insightful presentations made it to the program…
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
21 May, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
01 June, 2020
If it is affordability and security of a mid-sized community combined with the business and career opportunities of a big city that you’re looking for, London is a perfect choice.No matter where your interest lies, from outdoor activities, music, food, or work life, you’re sure to discover exactly why people choose to call London home.
London has a diverse business community with a well-balanced economy that embraces strengths in manufacturing, food processing, healthcare, professional services, and digital creative services.London is home to globally recognized education institutes and is regarded as a center of educational excellence.
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of London with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of London will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include tower bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]retconf.org.