2nd International Academic Conference on Research in ENGINEERING and TECHNOLOGY
12 _ 14 June, 2020 _ London, UK
- One Day City Tour Free of Charge
- publication opportunity in indexed journal
WhenFriday – SundayJune 12 – 14, 2020
Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
- Attending in RETCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
The First Round of International Academic Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology.
Barcelona, Spain (Sep 2019)
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
21 May, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
24 January, 2020
Super Early Bird Registration Deadline
31 March, 2020
Early Bird Registration Deadline
01 June, 2020
Late Registration Deadline
If it is affordability and security of a mid-sized community combined with the business and career opportunities of a big city that you’re looking for, London is a perfect choice.No matter where your interest lies, from outdoor activities, music, food, or work life, you’re sure to discover exactly why people choose to call London home.
London has a diverse business community with a well-balanced economy that embraces strengths in manufacturing, food processing, healthcare, professional services, and digital creative services.London is home to globally recognized education institutes and is regarded as a center of educational excellence.
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of London with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of London will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include tower bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]retconf.org.