WhenThursday – SaturdaySeptember 05 – 07, 2019
VenueBarcelona, spainparc de recerca biomèdica de barcelona
Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
- Attending in RETCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Barcelona’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
19 August, 2019
Paper Submission Deadline
27 August, 2019
Barcelona is one of the world’s leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centers, and its influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world’s major global cities.
It is a major cultural and economic center in southwestern Europe. Spain has an extraordinary artistic heritage.
Barcelona is well known for having one of the most unique collections of architecture in Spain.
It has an abundance of archives and libraries. Barcelona’s extensive network of museums and galleries showcases a matchless collection of art encompassing the main artistic trends that have helped shape the city’s millennia-old culture.
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Barcelona famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. A morning of sightseeing with a tour of Gaudi architecture, Strolling around Barcelona’s BarriGòticto visit Barcelona Cathedral, the town hall and the Spanish Village, Enjoying the exterior façade of La SagradaFamilia, exploring Park Güell, Learning about Gaudi and his distinctive architectural style, and of course a cruise on the beach are what you can expect from this city tour. Hope to see you all on the September 5-7, 2019.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-023-3. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]retconf.org.