- All accepted and registered research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each registered Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted and registered papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- All registered papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All registered papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology
Welcome to RETCONF
The 3rd International Academic Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology is more than an event. It’s a platform for thought-provoking discussions, an opportunity to get published in prestigious indexed journals, and a chance to learn from a diverse group of academics, scholars, and researchers.
Join us on 15-16 March 2024 in Berlin, Germany, and soak in the knowledge, share findings from your research, learn about the latest trends, make new connections, network with the leading minds in the field, and explore the city. Whether you’d like to register as an attendee, submit your paper, or do a poster presentation, make sure to check out the important dates and add them to your calendar. See you in Berlin!
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted and registered papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings with ISBN Number.
- Attending RETCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- The Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Berlin’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
The International Academic Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology 2019 took place on September 05-07 in Barcelona, Spain. This premier academic conference not only lived up to expectations, but far exceeded them. This is due to both the high-quality content presented at the event and the audience’s active participation in discussions. Albania, the United States, Nigeria, Ghana are just some of the countries the participants came from.
So what topics were featured in the program? The list is rather long, but here are a few examples: curricula challenges in computing and IT disciplines, ontology for public e-government services, and others. The scientific committee of the event reviewed over 100 submitted abstracts and papers submitted. After a double-blind selection process, the most relevant and insightful presentations made it to the program!
Conference Themes and TopicsThe conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering, Biological Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering and Technology, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information Engineering and Technology, living room ideas, Materials Sciences and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Power & Engineering. Other related topics will also be considered. Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.Detailed instructions and full paper submission guidelines will be emailed within a few weeks following the conference.
Paper Publication Opportunity
All accepted and registered papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with ISBN Number.
After the conference, authors of accepted abstracts who have registered can submit their full paper for publication in the Conference Proceedings, Peer-Reviewed Journals, or as a Monograph. Detailed instructions and submission guidelines will be emailed within a few weeks following the conference.
Berlin , Germany
- Address: Friedrichstrasse 103 D-10117 Berlin, Germany
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]retconf.org.
Wednesday, 27 December 2023
Oral/Poster Registration (Students) € 210
Oral/Poster Registration (Regular) € 250
Listener Registration € 100
Virtual Registration € 120
Extra Paper € 75
Friday, 8 Mar 2024
Oral/Poster Registration (Students) € 250
Oral/Poster Registration (Regular) € 290
Listener Registration € 120
Virtual Registration € 140
Extra Paper € 75