Why Should Attend?
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- Attending RETCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- The Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Paris’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
The International Academic Conference on Research in Engineering and Technology 2019 – RET – took place on September 5-7, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain. This premier academic conference not only lived up to expectations, but far exceeded them. This is due to both the high-quality content presented at the event and the audience’s active participation in discussions. Albania, the United States, Nigeria, Ghana are just some of the countries the participants came from.
So what topics were featured in the program? The list is rather long, but here are a few examples: curricula challenges in computing and IT disciplines, ontology for public e-government services, and others. The scientific committee of the event reviewed over 100 submitted abstracts and papers submitted. After a double-blind selection process, the most relevant and insightful presentations made it to the program…
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
25 June 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
02 July 2021
The accessibility, appeal, multi-cultural vibe, unique food, and venues make this dazzling city a perfect spot for any type of MICE activities.
From corporate meetings to academic gatherings, private events, even film, and fashion appearances, Paris has been one of the top choices.
This is only possible because of the unique architecture, availability of excellent service, developed infrastructure, the adored language, the class of citizens, and options for a wide range of dining and team-building activities.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Paris famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes, and excellent cuisines. the organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
City tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Paris famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Hope to see you all on the 09th-11th of July 2021.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-116-2. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.